Crestone Air Partners (CAP) invests in commercial jet aircraft and the engines that power them on behalf of our capital partners. We are a full-service aviation asset management platform with a diverse portfolio of aircraft and engines leased to airlines globally. We target transactions in the secondary market, focusing on the last decade of the asset lifecycle. We take a collaborative approach with our clients by offering flexible lease terms tailored to our customer’s requirements. Crestone brings unique value to transactions by drawing on the expertise and capabilities of interrelated aviation specialist subsidiary businesses across the Air T family (airframe material sales, landing gear leasing, engine material sales, disassembly, and aircraft storage). Crestone is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and is a wholly owned business unit of Air T, Inc. holding company (NASDAQ: AIRT).
Our entire team is well known globally, having worked in management roles at high-caliber and well-respected commercial aviation companies over decades. We understand the evolving dynamics of our industry. Crestone provides deep market insights and rich value to our clients by identifying their needs and taking a partnership approach with airlines, MROs, lessors, banks, and other aviation asset owners to create custom strategies that ensure a complete lifecycle solution to drive maximum value.
– in all we do, we look to lead in character and be a strong partner for our investors, customers, employees, competitors, and our community
– our employees drive our success, and our strong industry relationships help differentiate us from the marketplace
– we succeed together; we are aligned, motivated, and incentivized to achieve together
– continuous improvement, creativity, and a voracious quest for knowledge is the core of our enterprise
– know the facts, understand the risks, analyze the opportunity, debate passionately, have a chain of accountability, lead with world-class execution
4500 Cherry Creek Drive South, Suite 910
Denver, Colorado 80246